Online shop regulations
- The online shop Coffee Vietnam available at the internet address www.coffeevietnam.pl is operated by Dobry Partner Piotr Górniak conducting business activities entered into the Central Register of Business Information (CEIDG) kept by the Minister responsible for economy, NIP 839-150-35-99, REGON 770859424.
- These Regulations are addressed both to Consumers and Entrepreneurs using the Shop and defines the principles of use of the Internet Shop and the principles and procedures of concluding distance sales agreements with the Customer through the Shop.
- Consumer – a natural person concluding an agreement with the Seller within the Shop, the subject of which is not directly related to its business or professional activity.
- Seller – natural person conducting business under the name Dobry Partner Piotr Górniak entered into the Central Registration and Information on Business (CEIDG) conducted by the Minister responsible for economy, NIP 839-150-35-99, REGON 770859424.
- Customer – any entity making purchases through the Store.
- Entrepreneur – a natural person, a legal person and an organizational unit not being a legal person but to which a separate act grants legal capacity, performing in its own name a business activity, which uses the Store.
- Shop – an online store operated by the Seller at the Internet address www.coffeevietnam.pl.
- Distance contract – a contract concluded with the Customer within an organized system of contract conclusion at a distance (within the Shop), without the simultaneous physical presence of the parties, with the exclusive use of one or more means of distance communication until the conclusion of the contract.
- Rules – these are the rules of the Store.
- Order – Customer’s declaration of will placed via the Order Form and aiming directly at concluding a Product or Products Sales Agreement with the Seller.
- Account – Customer’s account in the Store, there are collected data given by the Customer and information about Orders placed by him/her in the Store.
- Registration form – a form available in the Store, allowing you to create an Account.
- Order Form – an interactive form available in the Store that allows for placing an Order, in particular by adding Products to a Basket and determining the terms of the Sales Agreement, including the method of delivery and payment.
- Shopping Cart – an element of the Store’s software in which the Products selected by the Customer for purchase are visible, as well as the possibility of determining and modifying the Order’s data, in particular the number of products.
- Product – a movable item available in the Store / service which is the subject of a Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller.
- Sales Agreement – a contract of sale of a Product concluded or concluded between the Client and the Seller via the Online Store. By the Sales Agreement is also understood – applying to the characteristics of the Product – the contract for the provision of services and the contract for specific work.
- Seller’s address: 76-251 Kobylnica, ul. Młyńska 43.
- Seller’s e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Seller’s phone number: +48 606 44 11 06.
- Seller’s bank account number: 42 1870 1045 2078 1066 9176 0001
- The Customer may communicate with the Seller using the addresses and telephone numbers given in this paragraph.
- The Customer may communicate with the Seller by phone from Monday to Friday from 8.00 to 16.00.
In order to use the Store, including browsing the Store’s product range and placing orders for Products, it is necessary to:
- a terminal device with access to the Internet and a web browser;
- an active electronic mail (e-mail) account;
- cookies enabled;
- Seller, to the fullest extent permitted by law, is not liable for malfunctions, including interruptions in Store operations caused by force majeure, unauthorized actions of third parties or incompatibility of the Online Store with the Client’s technical infrastructure.
- Browsing the Store’s assortment does not require creating an Account. Placing orders by the Customer for Products in the Store’s assortment is possible either after creating an Account in accordance with the provisions of §6 of the Terms and Conditions or by providing the necessary personal and address information that allows the Order to be processed without creating an Account.
- Prices given in the Store are in Polish zloty and are gross prices (they include VAT).
- The final (final) amount to be paid by the Customer consists of the price for the Product and the cost of delivery (including fees for transport, delivery and postal services), of which the Customer shall be informed on the Store’s website when placing an Order, including at the moment of expressing willingness to be bound by the Sales Agreement.
- If the nature of the subject matter of the Contract does not allow, in a reasonable estimation, prior calculation of the final (final) price, information on how the price will be calculated, as well as fees for transport, delivery, postal services and other costs, shall be given in the Shop in the Product description.
Creating an Account in the Store
- To set up an Account in the Store, you must complete the Registration Form. It is necessary to provide the following data: name, surname, email address.
- Setting up an Account in the Store is free.
- Logging into an Account is done by providing a login and password established in the Registration Form.
- The Customer may at any time, without giving any reason and without incurring any fees on this account delete the Account by sending an appropriate request to the Seller, in particular by e-mail or in writing to the addresses given in § 3.
Rules for placing an Order
In order to place an Order, you must:
- Log in to the Store (optional);
- Select the Product that is the subject of the Order and then click on the “Add to basket” button (or equivalent);
- Log in or use the option of placing an Order without registration;
- If you have chosen to submit an Order without registration – fill out the Order Form by entering the data of the recipient of the Order and the address to which the Product is to be delivered, select the type of shipment (method of delivery of the Product), enter the data for the invoice, if different from the data of the recipient of the Order;
- Click the “Order and pay” button / click the “Order and pay” button and confirm your order by clicking on the link sent in the email;
- Choose one of the available payment methods and, depending on the payment method, pay for the order within a specified time, subject to §8 point 3.
The Customer may use the following methods of delivery or collection of the ordered Product:
- Postal delivery, cash on delivery;
- Courier delivery, cash on delivery;
- Personal collection available at: 76-251 Kobylnica, ul. Młyńska 43;
The customer can use the following payment methods:
- Payment on delivery;
- Payment on delivery;
- Payment by bank transfer to the Seller’s account;
- Electronic Payments;
- Payment by credit card.
Detailed information on delivery methods and acceptable payment methods can be found on the Store’s website.
Performance of the sales contract
- The conclusion of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller takes place after placing an Order by the Customer using the Order Form in the Online Store in accordance with §7 of the Regulations.
- After placing an Order, the Seller shall immediately confirm its receipt and at the same time accept the Order for execution. Confirmation of receipt of the order and its acceptance for execution is sent by the Seller to the Client’s e-mail address given during the placement of the order, which includes at least statements of the Seller on receipt of the order and its acceptance for execution, and confirmation of the conclusion of the Sales Agreement. Upon receipt by the Customer of the above e-mail message, a Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller is concluded.
- If the Customer chooses:
- transfer payment, electronic payment or payment card payment, the Customer is obliged to make the payment at the time of purchase – otherwise the order will be cancelled.
- payment on delivery, the Customer is obliged to make payment on delivery.
- payment in cash upon personal collection of the consignment, the Customer is obliged to make payment upon collection of the consignment.
- If the Customer has chosen a method of delivery other than personal collection, the Product will be dispatched by the Seller within the period indicated in its description in the manner selected by the Customer when placing the Order.
- A If Products with different delivery times are ordered, the delivery time shall be the longest specified time.
- The start of the period for delivery of the Product to the Customer is counted as follows:
- If the Customer chooses a method of payment by bank transfer, electronic payment or payment card – from the date of crediting the Seller’s bank account.
- If the Customer chooses cash on delivery payment method – from the date of conclusion of the Sales Agreement.
- If the Customer chooses personal collection of the Product, the Product will be ready for collection by the Customer on the date indicated in the Product description. The Customer will be additionally informed by the Seller about the readiness of the Product for collection by sending an appropriate e-mail to the Customer’s e-mail address given during placing the order.
- The Product shall be delivered exclusively in Poland.
- Personal collection of the Product by the Customer is free of charge.
Right of withdrawal
- The consumer may withdraw from the Sales Agreement within 14 days without giving any reason.
- The period set out in paragraph 1 shall begin from the delivery of the Product to the Consumer or to a person indicated by the Consumer other than the carrier.
- The Consumer may withdraw from the Agreement by submitting to the Seller a statement of withdrawal from the Agreement. To meet the deadline for withdrawal from the Agreement it is sufficient for the Consumer to send a statement before the deadline.
- The statement may be sent by traditional mail or electronically by sending a statement to the e-mail address of the Seller or by submitting a statement on the website of the Seller – the contact details of the Seller are specified in § 3. The declaration can also be made on a form, the model of which is attached as Appendix 1 to these Regulations and Appendix to the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights, but it is not mandatory.
- In the case of sending a statement by the Consumer electronically, the Seller shall immediately send to the Consumer at the e-mail address provided by the Consumer confirmation of receipt of statement of withdrawal from the Agreement.
- Effects of withdrawal from the Agreement:
- In the case of withdrawal from the Remote Agreement, the Agreement shall be considered as not concluded.
- In the case of withdrawal from the Agreement the Seller shall return to the Consumer immediately, no later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Consumer’s declaration of withdrawal from the Agreement, all payments made by him, including the costs of delivery of items, except for additional costs arising from the chosen by the Consumer way of delivery other than the cheapest ordinary way of delivery offered by the Seller.
- Reimbursement will be made by the Seller using the same methods of payment that were used by the Consumer in the original transaction, unless the Consumer has expressly agreed to a different solution, which will not be associated with any costs to him.
- The Seller may withhold reimbursement until it has received the Product back or until it has been provided with proof of return, whichever event occurs first.
- The Consumer should send back the Product to the Seller’s address given in these Terms and Conditions immediately, no later than 14 days from the date on which he informed the Seller of his withdrawal from the Agreement. The deadline is met if the Consumer sends back the Product before the expiry of the 14-day period.
- The consumer shall bear the direct costs of returning the Product, including the costs of returning the Product if, due to its nature, the Product could not normally be returned by post.
- The Consumer shall only be liable for any diminished value of the Product resulting from the use of the Product in a manner other than that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Product.
Complaint and warranty
- The Sales Agreement covers new Products.
- Complaints should be submitted in writing or electronically to the Seller’s addresses given in these Regulations.
- It is recommended to include in the complaint, among others, a brief description of the defect, the circumstances (including the date) of its occurrence, the data of the Customer submitting the complaint, and the Customer’s request in connection with the defective goods.
- The Seller shall respond to the complaint request immediately, no later than within 14 days, and if it does not do so within that period, it is considered that the Customer’s request is justified.
- Goods returned under the complaint procedure should be sent to the address specified in §3 of these Regulations.
Out-of-court ways of dealing with complaints and making claims
- Detailed information about the possibility of using out-of-court complaint handling and claim investigation procedures by the Consumer, as well as the rules of access to these procedures are available at the offices and websites of district (city) consumer ombudsmen, social organizations whose statutory tasks include consumer protection, Voivodship Inspectorates of Trade Inspection and at the following website addresses of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection Consumers:
- The consumer has the following examples of out-of-court complaint and redress procedures:
- The Consumer shall be entitled to apply to the permanent amicable consumer court referred to in Article 37 of the Act of 15 December 2000 on Trade Inspection (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 148, as amended) with a request to resolve a dispute arising from the Agreement concluded with the Seller.
- The Consumer is entitled to apply to the provincial inspector of the Trade Inspection, in accordance with Article 36 of the Act of 15 December 2000 on the Trade Inspection (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 148, as amended), to initiate mediation proceedings for the amicable settlement of the dispute between the Consumer and the Seller.
- . A consumer may obtain free assistance in resolving a dispute between him and the Seller, also using the free assistance of county (municipal) consumer advocate or a social organization, whose statutory tasks include consumer protection (such as the Consumer Federation, Polish Consumer Association).
Personal data in the Internet Shop
- The administrator of the Customers’ personal data collected via the Online Store is the Seller.
- . Customers’ personal data collected by the administrator through the Online Store are collected for the purpose of performing a Sales Agreement, and if the Customer gives their consent – also for marketing purposes.
- The recipients of the personal data of the Customers of the Online Store may be:
- If a Customer uses mail or courier delivery method in the Internet Shop, the Administrator shall make available the collected personal data of the Customer to the chosen carrier or agent executing the shipment on the Administrator’s order.
- If a Customer uses electronic or credit card payment method in the Internet Shop, the Administrator shall make available the collected personal data of the Customer to the chosen entity handling the aforementioned payments in the Internet Shop.
- The customer has the right to access their data and correct them.
- Provision of personal data is voluntary, although failure to provide the personal data specified in the Regulations and necessary to conclude a Sales Agreement results in inability to conclude this agreement.
- Contracts concluded through the Internet Shop are concluded in the Polish language.
- Seller reserves the right to make changes to the Terms and Conditions for important reasons, such as: changes in laws, changes in methods of payment and delivery – to the extent that these changes affect the implementation of the provisions of these Regulations. The Seller shall inform the Customer about any change at least 7 days in advance.
- In matters not covered by these Regulations shall apply universally applicable provisions of Polish law, in particular: the Civil Code; act on provision of services by electronic means; consumer Rights Act, Personal Data Protection Act.
- The Customer has the right to use the out-of-court ways of dealing with complaints and asserting claims. For this purpose, he may submit a complaint via the EU ODR online platform available at: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.